Procrastination is the monster that we are always running from. It lurks around every corner, and can completely sabotage your life. But you can learn to defeat it. This book helps you dive into our tendency to push things until the last minute possible, and how we can beat these drives to triumph in our career and personal life.
Discover discipline, willpower and motivation that helps you build a positive mindset to get started. Here’s your key to – ready, set, go!
• A scientific and biological overview of your procrastination habit.
• Warning signs to monitor your work ethic.
• Ways to motivate your brain towards productivity.
• Simple yet effective tactics to get into action.
• Keys to beat analysis paralysis and other causes of mental freezing.
• Get more done in less time to enjoy your life, instead of avoiding it.
It’s time to become the most reliable person you know. It’s time to break your habit of missing goals and letting yourself down. It’s time to master THE SCIENCE OF GETTING STARTED!