Srishti Publishers & Distributors is open to considering for publication unsolicited fiction and general non-fiction works in the English language. As we do not publish textbooks or scientific and technical books, please do not submit works that belong to these categories. Proposals or manuscripts in these areas will not be considered for publication.
Kindly submit a soft copy of your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. A proposal should ideally have the following documents at the very least:-
- A detailed chapter-wise synopsis of your work.
- Any 3 sample chapters which you believe will best represent your writing.
- A detailed write-up about the Author/s.
- Concept note explaining your target audience, other comparative titles available, unique selling point and word count.
- Any other document, which you might deem important at this stage.
Kindly do not send the full Manuscript at this stage.
Our editorial team will go through the proposal and revert within 4-6 weeks of receiving the same, irrespective of their decision. Every proposal will be replied to individually. However, multiple reminders/emails do not help in hastening the process.
- Please note that the decision to accept or reject your proposal is Srishti Publishers & Distributors’ alone. The publisher will not necessarily provide a reason should it decide not to accept your submission.
- Please do not get in touch with us through phone, fax, e-mail, or mail, and do not ask to meet with us while your submission is being evaluated. We will get in touch with you should we wish to discuss your proposal further.
- If your submission has been turned down, please do not resubmit it, as it will not be looked at.
- Please ensure that you retain a copy of your work/submission as Srishti Publishers & Distributors is not responsible for any loss or damage to submitted work.
- Submissions will not be returned irrespective of whether they have been accepted or turned down. If they have been turned down, the publisher will dispose of them and will not enter into any further communication whatsoever about them.
- We are not publishing poetry currently.
- Should we like your proposal, we will ask to see further material, but please do not assume that your manuscript has been accepted for publication by the publisher. All that it means is that we would like to see the complete manuscript before taking a final decision.
- If we accept your manuscript, you will be formally notified and terms will then be agreed and contracts signed. Until then, please note that Srishti Publishers & Distributors cannot assume any liability whatsoever for your proposal/manuscript.